How Should A Christian Behave
Christians are called to be “salt and light” in the world (Matthew 5:13–14), but what does this mean? The Bible is clear that Christians should be different from non-Christians, and it also has a lot to say about how we should behave.
Love thy neighbor.
- Love thy neighbor.
- You are to love all people, even those who are unlovable.
- Don’t gossip about anyone or anything that is unkind to hear about others.
- Don’t hate or get angry at anyone for any reason or for no reason at all; instead, you should rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep (Romans 12:15).
Don’t judge others
- Don’t judge others. In the Bible, it says that you shouldn’t judge others because you don’t know what they’re going through. So instead of judging someone, try to understand them instead!
- Don’t be judgmental. If someone has done something wrong or made a mistake, don’t immediately assume that they are bad and won’t change their ways (even if it seems like all evidence points in that direction). Give them a chance to fix their mistakes and learn from them before deciding how much of an impact those actions will have on your relationship with them.
- Don’t be critical of others’ choices or try to change them for the sake of being a better person yourself (which isn’t really possible anyway!). Instead let other people live their lives however they want—and if there’s anything about what they do that bothers you then pray about it so God can help guide both parties towards reconciliation if needed!
Don’t be envious of what other people have.
One of the most important ways for a Christian to behave is by not being envious of what other people have.
The Bible says that we are not to covet our neighbor’s house, his wife or anything else he has. The Bible also tells us not to envy someone else’s success, even if they don’t deserve it and you do. For example, if one person gets a high-paying job without having worked hard for it or studied hard for it, while another person works hard at school and earns terrible grades but still gets an excellent job offer from a top company—the first man does not have any right at all to be jealous of the second man because God gives each person what he deserves and deserves what he gets in life.
Be a servant to others.
Service to others is an excellent way to understand Jesus. The Bible tells us that we are all servants of God and should serve each other as well. We can also look at the example of Jesus, who came to earth to be a servant and serve us by dying for our sins so that we could have eternal life in Heaven with Him.
Service is a way that we can serve God by serving others in need, which will bring you closer to God and spread His Word throughout the world.
Forgive one another.
Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that you condone the other person’s behavior; it means that you have let go of resentment and are no longer angry at them. It does not mean forgetting, or condoning their actions in the future. Forgiveness is a choice that we make on our own, for our own benefit.
It may be difficult for some people to forgive others because they feel as though they are being treated unfairly or unjustly by someone else’s actions or words. It can be easy to hold on to these feelings of resentment and anger towards another person when they have wronged us in some way or another. However…
Live a good and honorable life.
It is important to live a good and honorable life. This is the way God wants us to behave.
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Be kind to others, even if they have done something wrong or made you angry.
- Be humble in your speech and actions toward others; don’t act like you know everything or that you are better than everyone else because of what you do or how much money you have.
- Respect those who are older than you, whether they are your parents or other adults who have earned respect by living a good life according to God’s word (the Bible). If someone has authority over you as an employer, treat them with respect when working for them; don’t complain about things that don’t really matter; do your best at all times so that other people will be able to look up
Follow the commandments.
You should follow the commandments. The Bible says that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, so we should obey him by following his teachings.
The Ten Commandments are:
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; thou shalt not bow down thyself to them nor serve them; for I am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon their children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me (Exodus 20:3-5).
You don’t have to judge people, you should live a good life, and love thy fellow human
The Bible is full of commandments and examples of how Christians should live. Here are some key points from the Bible:
- Don’t judge others. The passage in Matthew 7:1 says, “Do not judge others, so that you may not be judged.” Instead of judging other people’s actions, you should focus on yourself and your own sins rather than someone else’s.
- Don’t be envious when other people have more than you do (or vice versa). It’s easy to get jealous if a friend has something that you want or if they have achieved something that seems out of reach for you, but God doesn’t want us to become consumed by our material possessions or envy another person’s success because He wants us to be content with what we have right now instead focusing on what we don’t have yet which can lead someone down a path that leads away from God instead towards Him (1 Timothy 6:6-8).
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.