In the journey of faith, the power of prayer stands as a beacon of hope and transformation. As we come before the Lord with hearts full of devotion and concern for our loved ones, we recognize the immense privilege and responsibility that comes with intercessory prayer. This collection of prayers is crafted with a deep sense of reverence and earnest desire for the spiritual awakening and salvation of those dear to us.
Each prayer is an expression of our faith in God’s unfailing love and power. From seeking the opening of spiritual eyes to imploring for hearts receptive to God’s Word, these prayers encompass a range of heartfelt petitions. We trust in the Lord’s ability to bring peace, inspire change, and guide our loved ones towards His truth and grace.
With humility and trust, we lay our hopes and concerns at His feet, believing in His promise to hear and respond to our earnest prayers. Join me in this sacred act of love as we pray for the salvation and spiritual well-being of our loved ones.
28 Prayer Points for Salvation of Loved Ones
1. “Lord, I thank You for the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ. May [name of loved ones] also come to know this incredible gift.”
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast.” Ephesians 2:8–9 (ELT)
2. “Father, reveal Yourself to my loved ones [mention the name of your loved ones]. Let them see You and recognize Jesus as their Savior.”
“All things have been handed over to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.” Matthew 11:27 (ELT)
3. I declare in the name of Jesus that every stronghold of the enemy setting itself against the mind of (mention the name of the loved one) to prevent him from receiving the Lord, may be destroyed.
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.” 2 Corinthians 10:4 (KJV)
4. In the name of Jesus, let the fire of the Holy Spirit melt all hindrances which come between the heart of (mention the name of the loved one) and the gospel, and let them be melted away by the Fire of the Holy Spirit.
“Then he said to me, ‘This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts.'” Zechariah 4:6 (ELT)
5. My God, in the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the powerful man attached to the life of (mention the name of the loved one), to prevent him/her from receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior.
“Or how can someone enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? Then indeed he may plunder his house.” Matthew 12:29
6. “Lord, silence any satanic altars speaking against the salvation of [name of my loved one].”
“No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17
7. “God, show me more areas where I need to focus my prayers for [mention loved ones].”
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.” James 1:5
8. I break the curse placed on (mention the name of the loved one). I release him/her from the spell that is binding him/her from receiving the Lord through Jesus Christ.
“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.” Galatians 3:13
9. “Lord, free those held down by darkness, especially my loved ones, [Mention their names]..”
“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” Colossians 1:13
10. I pray that in the name of Jesus, every desire of the enemy for the soul of (name of the loved one) shall not prosper.
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17
11. “I disconnect my loved ones [mention loved ones’ names] from any satanic associations influencing them.”’
“Do not be deceived: ‘Evil company corrupts good habits.'” 1 Corinthians 15:33
12. “Oh Lord. Let every veil of deception over [loved ones’ names] be destroyed, In Jesus name.”
“Nevertheless, when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.” 2 Corinthians 3:16
13. “Lord, separate my loved ones [mention his/her names] from friendships that lead them deeper into sin.”
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20
14. “Every assignment from hell against my loved one [mention loved one], be nullified now.”
“But He answered and said, ‘Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.'” Matthew 15:13
15. “Oh Father, may the seed of salvation sown in their hearts begin to grow.”
“having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever.” 1 Peter 1:23
16. “Father, grant my loved ones [mention names of loved ones] the grace to repent and call unto You.”
“in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth.” 2 Timothy 2:25
17. “My Father. Let my loved ones grow tired of sin and turn to You, in the name of Jesus.”
“Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.” Acts 3:19
18. My Father and My God, Whatever the enemy has planned against the lives of my loved ones [mention their names], shall not come to pass.
“He disappoints the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot carry out their plans.” Job 5:12
19. “I command any hindrance preventing my loved ones from knowing Christ to be removed.”
“Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.” Luke 8:12
20. “Oh God, arrange situations that will turn my loved ones towards You. In the mighty name of Jesus.”
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28
21. “Any stronghold discouraging my loved ones from knowing Christ, be broken now.”
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds.” 2 Corinthians 10:4
22. “Father, let there be no peace in my loved ones’ hearts until they accept Christ.”
“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
23. “Any spirit monitoring my loved ones, be dismissed by fire. In the name of Jesus”
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
24. “I pray against any veil or scale of darkness on my loved ones’ minds. May they receive the knowledge of Christ clearly. In the mighty name of Jesus.”
“whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4
25. “Lord, silence any satanic altars speaking against the salvation of my loved ones [mention loved one’s name].”
“I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron.” Isaiah 45:2
26. In the name of Jesus, let your plan and purpose for the life of … (mention the person’s name) prevail in the mighty name of Jesus,
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
27. “I command territorial powers over my loved ones to lose their grip. In the name of Jesus.”
“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19
28. Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my loved ones [mention names of loved ones], and thank you for your mercy, grace, and love towards us all.
Build Your Faith on These Bible Verses
Ps 21:2 ASV
Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, And hast not withholden the request of his lips. [Selah
Ps 86:16 ESV
Turn to me and be gracious to me; give your strength to your servant, and save ithe son of your maidservant.
Isa 49:25 NLT
But this is what the LORD says: “Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.
Isa 54:13 NIV
All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.
Prayer to Open Their Eyes and Minds
“Gracious Father, I thank You for the privilege of interceding for my loved ones. I pray for their spiritual eyes to be opened, that they may recognize Your majesty and grace. Deliver them from the grip of darkness that blinds them to Your truth. Let the sacrifice of Your Son, Jesus Christ, illuminate their hearts and minds. May they come to understand and embrace Your saving grace. In Your mercy, hear this prayer. Amen.”
Becoming Receptive to Prayer
“Heavenly Lord, I bring my loved ones before You with a grateful heart. Rescue them from the clutches of evil and make their hearts receptive to Your Word. May Your teachings guide them, correct their paths, and instruct them in righteousness. Wash them clean with the blood of Jesus Christ, and let them feel the power of Your redemption. I trust in Your mighty power to save. Amen.”
“Lord, as I cry out for my loved ones, I pray for their release from the snares of sin. Soften their hearts that have grown hard and let them not take Your love for granted. As our light and salvation, remove their fears and draw them closer to You. May they experience Your peace that surpasses all understanding and be guided by Your Holy Spirit in the ways of righteousness. Amen.”
Make Them Look Up to You
“Dear Jesus Christ, Your sacrifice on the cross brought us the hope of eternal life. I pray that my loved ones who have yet to embrace this gift will come to understand Your word and Your selfless love. Let them be inspired by Your example and seek to follow You. Draw them closer to You, leading them to rely not on their strength but on Your divine guidance. Amen.”
Prayer to Soften Their Hearts
“Merciful Father, I humbly ask for Your intervention in the lives of my unsaved loved ones. They are entangled in a world of sin, and I pray for their liberation. Help them to realize that the price for their sins has been paid through the sacrifice of Your Son. Encourage them to accept Your forgiveness and seek Your kingdom above all else. Guide them towards a future filled with Your glory. Amen.”
Pray the Grace Prayer for Them
“Loving God, I stand in prayer for my loved ones who are yet to be saved. Deliver them from their sins and the bonds of the evil one. May they come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior and experience the transformative relationship with You. Instill in them the grace to turn away from worldly desires, and let them feel the depth of Your everlasting love. May they taste Your goodness and find refuge in Your presence. Amen.”
Provide Them with the Opportunity to Repent Through Prayer
“Lord, I kneel before You, pleading for the salvation of those dear to me. Their hearts are closed to Your message of redemption, and I ask for Your intervention. Let the Holy Spirit minister to them, guiding them towards repentance and surrender. Grant them the strength and wisdom to seek You in times of temptation. Remind them of Your faithful forgiveness, assuring them of Your unending grace. Amen.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions about salvation or how to pray for your loved ones? Here are some answers to the most common questions:
1. What is salvation?
Salvation is the deliverance from sin and its consequences, including eternal death. It is a gift from God that is made possible through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross.
2. Why is it important to pray for the salvation of my loved ones?
The Bible tells us that God loves all people and desires that they all come to know Him and be saved. When we pray for the salvation of our loved ones, we are asking God to work in their hearts and minds and bring them to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
3. How can I be sure that my loved ones will be saved?
Only God knows who will be saved. However, the Bible tells us that those who repent of their sins and put their faith in Jesus Christ will be saved. We can be confident that our prayers for the salvation of our loved ones will be heard and answered by God.
4. What are some specific prayer points that I can pray for the salvation of my loved ones?
Here are some specific prayer points that you can pray for the salvation of your loved ones:
- Pray that God would open their hearts and minds to the truth of the gospel.
- Pray that they would repent of their sins and turn to Jesus Christ for salvation.
- Pray that they would receive the Holy Spirit and be filled with His power.
- Pray that they would grow in their faith and love for God.
- Pray that they would share the gospel with others and lead others to Christ.
5. What if I don’t see any results from my prayers?
Sometimes it can be difficult to see the results of our prayers, especially when we are praying for the salvation of our loved ones. However, we must remember that God is faithful and that He will answer our prayers in His own time and in His own way.
Continue to pray for the salvation of your loved ones, even if you don’t see any results immediately. Trust that God is working in their hearts and minds, and be patient for His answer.
Here are some additional tips for praying for the salvation of your loved ones:
- Be specific in your prayers. Name the people that you are praying for and ask God for specific things in their lives.
- Be persistent. Don’t give up praying for your loved ones, even if you don’t see any results immediately.
- Be faithful. Continue to pray for your loved ones, even if they seem to be resistant to the gospel.
- Be patient. God works in His own time and in His own way. Trust that He is hearing and answering your prayers.
Remember, God loves your loved ones even more than you do. He desires that they all come to know Him and be saved. Continue to pray for them, and trust that God will work in their hearts and minds.
As you continue to pray these prayers, one thing is certain, the Holy Spirit will inspire in you many more prayer points that are specific and direct to the needs that are facing you.
In order to be sure that you are really praying these prayer points in an effective manner for the salvation of souls, we would ask that you also pray these prayer points in a sincere and fervent manner in the spirit.