It is important to pray for soul winning, prayer points for soul harvesting, prayer points for salvation for friends, prayer points for salvation of loved ones, prayers for unbelievers, catholic prayers for unbelievers, prayers for unbelieving boyfriends, prayers for souls, unsaved loved ones, prayers for household salvation, scriptures on the salvation of souls, prayers for the lost, prayers for lost loved ones, etc.
There are 28 points of prayer for the salvation of loved ones that will make their hearts ripe for the harvest of salvation when they pray these 28 points. The holy spirit begins to convict us of sin when we pray for salvation for loved ones, he begins to show us the errors of our ways. The atmosphere we set through prayer is conducive to soul winning. A prayer that works leads to an effective evangelism. In the fire of the prayer alter, souls are saved by the preaching of the word. With strong faith, engage these 28 points for saving loved ones if you want them to be saved. In the name of Jesus Christ, pray for them and command them to be saved. Your whole household is saying yes to Jesus today as you pray these prayer points.
28 Prayer Points for Salvation of Loved Ones
1. My Father, I truly thank you for the grace of salvation that you have given me and for sending your son Jesus to die for my sins.
2. Father, I ask you in the name of Jesus to grant me revelation in the knowledge of you. Let me mention the name of the one you love.
3. I declare in the name of Jesus that every stronghold of the enemy setting itself against the mind of (mention the name of the loved one) to prevent him from receiving the Lord, may be destroyed.
4. In the name of Jesus, let the fire of the Holy Spirit melt all hindrances which come between the heart of (mention the name of the loved one) and the gospel, and let them be melted away by the Fire of the Holy Spirit.
5. My God, in the name of Jesus Christ, I bind the powerful man attached to the life of (mention the name of the loved one), in order to prevent him from receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.
6. Please, Lord, build a hedge of thorns around the person (mention his/her name), so that he turns towards you and your Son.
7. All children who have been dedicated to the Lord and have become enslaved by the devil are commanded to be released in Jesus’ name, asking that the devil loose them.
8. I break the curse placed on . (Please mention the name of the loved one). I release him from the spell that is binding him from receiving the Lord through Jesus Christ.
9. I release you, you spirit of death and hell, I ask you, please, in the name of Jesus Christ, to release (name the loved one).
10. I pray that in the name of Jesus, every desire of the enemy for the soul of (naming the name of the loved one) will not prosper.
11. Let go of the spirit that destroys (mention the name of the one you love), in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. The name of Jesus binds every spirit of blindness to the mind that is in the life of (state the name of the loved one), as his or her spirit of blindness is bound.
13. Until (pray for the name of the loved one) is reconciled to the Lord Jesus Christ, there can be no peace in the mind of (Pray for the name of the loved one).
14. Dear Lord, I would like you to remove spiritual blindness from the eyes of my dearest loved one in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
15. Holy Spirit I ask you to create a big vacuum in the life of my loved one that only the Word of God could fill in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
16. May the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ come upon my loved one and cause him to suddenly grow bored with his sinful lifestyle and habits in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
17. Whenever my loved one calls out to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, may Father in your mercy grant them repentance and forgiveness.
18. Oh Lord, remove all of the satanic friendships that are leading my dear one deeper into sin, in the mighty name of Jesus, I ask you to separate them from them now.
19. Please Father, allow the veil of deception on the spiritual face of my loved one to be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus Christ, who is the mighty God.
20. In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every veil and scale of darkness that is on the mind of (mention the name of a loved one) that hinders their ability to receive the knowledge of Christ to be destroyed by fire in order for them to comprehend His truth.
21. In the name of Jesus, I silence you, you great satanic altar, you never cease to oppose the salvation of the soul of my beloved.
22. In the mighty name of Jesus, I command you to be removed from the path of my loved one now in the mighty name of Christ from Satan’s embargo blocking his or her knowledge of Christ and acceptance of the Gospel of Christ.
Build Your Faith on These Bible Verses
Ps 21:2 ASV
Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, And hast not withholden the request of his lips. [Selah
Ps 86:16 ESV
Turn to me and be gracious to me; give your strength to iyour servant, and save ithe son of your maidservant.
Isa 49:25 NLT
But this is what the LORD says: “Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.
Isa 54:13 NIV
All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace.
23. The strongholds of deception that hold a person hostage are torn down and destroyed by me. I want you to speak to this person in the enemy’s camp, in the name of Jesus, in order for them to be healed.
24. As I pray in Jesus’ name, Holy Spirit, reveal to me other strongholds that need to be broken in the life of … (name the individual) that need to be broken.
25. The Lord, forgive … (indicate the name of the person) of all the sins that he or she has committed against you, and grant him or her the grace to resist temptation in the name of Jesus.
26. I pray that … (name the person) will be blessed with the ability to escape the kingdom of darkness and enter the kingdom of light in the name of Jesus Christ
26. In the name of Jesus, let your plan and purpose for the life of … (mention the person’s name) prevail in this person’s life,
27. In Jesus’ name, I pray that the Holy Spirit will empower your mouth to carry God’s word in such a way that your words will be sharp and penetrating as you witness to the unsaved.
For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12, ASV)
28. I ask you to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in developing strategies that will help you win souls, in the name of Jesus.
Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. (Psalm 144:1, NIV)
Prayer to open their eyes and minds
Thank you very much, Mighty God, for allowing me to bear the burden of the sins of my loved ones before you. I pray that they may get to know you and that they may realize that you are one of the most awesome people around. Save them from Satan’s grasp, who has blinded them to the light of the Good News, and he has prevented them from seeing it. Allow them to see your goodness through the eyes of their hearts. Let your sacrifice of your son, Jesus Christ, open the eyes of those who do not yet understand it. I urge you to save them. Amen.
Become receptive to prayer
Thank you very much, Lord in heaven, for taking care of my loved ones and bringing them before you. Save them from the devil’s captivity and deliver them from his power. Let your word reach their ears in a way that they are receptive to it. You should let your word, which is an inspiration from you, make them aware of what is not right in their lives, correct them when they are wrong, and teach them what is right to do in the future. Let them be forgiven of their sins and cleansed by the blood of your son, Jesus, who shed his mighty blood for them. You have the power to save them. Amen.
I pray that you will hold my loved ones in your heart as I cry for them. The entanglements of sin are entangling them. Hardening of the heart is something they have to deal with. Your love is taken for granted by them. Save them as a light and a salvation to us, Lord, as our light and salvation. With you by their side, they should never fear anyone, because you are with them each step of the way. Give them the opportunity to get to know you by making them open up to you. We must draw them closer to you so that they can experience your peace that surpasses the understanding of man. Please allow your Holy Spirit to guide all their steps in the way of the Lord. Amen.
Make Them Look Up to YouThank you so much, Jesus Christ, for laying down your life on the cross in order to forgive us our sins. It took so much pain and humiliation for you to give us eternal life by enduring so much pain and humiliation. My prayer is that those of my loved ones who have not yet received the gift of eternal life, will get to understand your word and will realize how selfless you are as they learn how to be like you as they learn how to be obedient to God. Let them see that you love them and that you want to show them that. Make them look up to you and want to look up to you instead of depending on their power. Bring them to you by leading them to you. Amen.
Prayer to Soften Their Hearts
As a loving Father, I humble myself before you and ask for your help in bringing along my unsaved loved ones to your side. There is no escaping from the world of sin that they are caught up in. Please help them to understand that you have paid the full price for their sins by sacrificing your only son in order to atone for their transgressions. The only thing they need to do now is accept your forgiveness as a gift, and they will be on their way to a brighter future than they could ever imagine. It is time for them to give up the things of this world in order to seek first your kingdom. The more they do, the more glory you will receive for it. To save them, hold their hands in the air. Amen.
Pray the Grace Prayer for them
My loving God, I stand in prayer for the salvation of my loved ones who have not yet been rescued. Let them be saved from the sins that they have committed in their lives. Please deliver them from the shackles of the devil. It is my hope that they will come to know Jesus Christ as their savior and experience the life-changing intimacy with you that only comes from knowing you. Please help them overcome their desire for worldly pleasures by giving them the grace to overcome their desires. Give them a sense of your unending love by showing them how much you care. Seeing how good you are and how blessed they are to be able to take refuge in you, they must taste and see how good you are. Amen.
Provide them with the opportunity to repent through prayer
In my knees, I’m crying out to you for those who I love and hold dear to my heart, but aren’t yet saved. In spite of your message of salvation, their hearts are closed to it. I urge you to save them. Please allow the Holy Spirit to minister to them, lead them to repent of their sins and surrender their lives to you in order that they may see your kingdom. I pray that you will give them the strength and wisdom to call on You whenever they are tempted to sin again, so that they can always call on You. As a faithful Father, you forgive us our sins never to think about them again, so that we can be assured that we all sin. Amen.
As you continue to pray these prayers, one thing is certain, the Holy Spirit will inspire in you many more prayer points that are specific and direct to the needs that are facing you.
In order to be sure that you are really praying these prayer points in an effective manner for the salvation of souls, we would ask that you also pray these prayer points in a sincere and fervent manner in the spirit.