Faith in Jesus Christ is required to enter God’s family. “He offered the right to become children of God to all who did receive him, to all who did believe in his name” (John 1:12). If you have believed, then you are a child of God. a conviction that leads you to submit to Jesus as your LORD (Creator and Owner). A persistent belief in your LORD and continual submission to him.
Know that God Is a Good Father Who only Wants the Best for His Children.
God is our Father, and he loves his children. He wants the best for us so we may be happy and fulfilled in this life and beyond. I’ve experienced God’s fatherly love many times in my life. For example, when I was young and didn’t understand why my parents did certain things or said certain things to me, they would always explain it to me in a way that made sense to me at the time—and they were always right! My parents knew what was best for us because they loved us so much; they wanted nothing more than our happiness as children (and still today).
Nowadays, many books are out there telling people how they should raise their children—what’s right or wrong according to these authors’ standards. But nobody knows better than those who have been raised with love by very wise parents themselves: all you need is one good role model!
Know that God Is Always There to Help You in Your Difficult Times.
- You can also seek guidance from God when experiencing sadness, happiness, anger, sorrow, and joy.
- God is always there to help you when you feel at peace.
- When you experience hope in your heart, know it is because of God’s presence in your life.
- If you do not have love or yearning for anything else in this world apart from God, it is a clear indication that he has entered your heart and filled it with his love for humanity.
- The Best Way of Getting Closer to God Is to pray for Him and To Him.
- Prayer is the best way to get closer to God.
- The best time to pray is when you wake up in the morning, right after you have prayed, and just before going to bed at night.
- Never pray to other gods or idols. Always pray only unto God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit and ask them for their blessings on your life as well as theirs and those who are dear to you.
It Is Important to Love Each Other as Jesus Loves Us and, In This Way, to Follow His Example.
- It is important to love each other as Jesus loves us and, in this way, to follow his example.
- Remember that we are all sinners, but God has shown us mercy because of Jesus Christ.
- We must believe in God and His Son, Jesus Christ, as well as repent of our sins and ask Him for forgiveness through faith alone without any works involved on our part whatsoever!
- It is essential that we love each other like Jesus does because he calls us all brothers and sisters (1 John 3:10)
He Will Never Abandon You, but He Will Always Be There with You, so Trust in Him!
God will never abandon you. He will always be there with you, so trust in Him!
He loves us very much, and we are His special children.
God is the most merciful, loving, and caring Father of all creation, and He wants to give us eternal life if we accept His son Jesus Christ as our savior.
God Is Our Father, and He Loves Us No Matter What!
God is our Father, and he loves us no matter what!
The Apostle John wrote in 1 John 4:8 that God is love. This means that God’s nature is to love. He does not stop loving us when we sin or make mistakes because he does not change (Malachi 3:6). When we were born into this world, God gave us life through his son Jesus Christ (John 3:16). Jesus died for our sins so that we could be with him in heaven one day (Romans 5:8). Romans 8:38-39 says “For I am convinced that neither death nor life…nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord.”
The benefits of being a God’s child are enormous. As God’s children, we are members of His family (the church), promised a place in paradise, and given the authority to pray to God (Ephesians 2:19; 1 Peter 1:3–6; Romans 8:15). Respond to God’s invitation to repentance and faith in Christ. Become a God’s child today!