We all need a little inspiration from time to time. Whether we’re facing a difficult situation or just feeling down, a little motivation can go a long way. Good morning blessings are a great way to start the day on a positive note. Here are 10 of our favorite good morning blessings to inspire you.
Inspiration Good Morning Thursday Blessings
1. “May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26
2. “This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.” – Psalms 118:24
3. “O Lord, let my soul rise up to meet you as the sun rises to meet the day.” – from The Celtic Daily Prayer
4. “Lord, I lift my eyes to you. Do not let me be put to shame, but save me by your truth.” – Psalms 119:19-21
5. “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.” – Psalms 28:7
6. “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.” – Nahum 1:7
7. “Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who find great delight in his commands.” – Psalms 112:1
8. “I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises.” – Psalms 34:1
9. “My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the meditation of my heart will give you understanding.” – Psalms 49:3
10. “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13
Good Morning Sunshine
Good Morning Sunshine
Today is a new day, a day to be grateful for. Be thankful for what you have been given and start your day with a smile on your face. Let go of the negative thoughts from yesterday and move forward with positive energy. The sun is shining and it’s time to enjoy the day!
A Good Morning Prayer
A Good Morning Prayer:
Almighty and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we are to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve; Pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy, forgiving us those things whereof our conscience is afraid, and giving us those good things which we are not worthy to ask but through the merits of Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
Waking Up Is a Blessing
It’s a good morning! I woke up this morning and I am truly blessed. Every day is a gift from God. I cherish each day and thank Him for His blessings.
I am thankful for my family, my health, my home, my job, and most of all, for His love. I know that there are people who are struggling and facing difficult challenges, but I also know that with God’s help, they can overcome anything.
I wake up each day with a positive attitude and a grateful heart. I am ready to face whatever the day may bring. I know that God is always with me and He will never leave me alone.
I hope you have a wonderful day and remember, you are also blessed!
Good Morning Quotes
1. Good morning quotes can be funny, inspirational, or romantic.
2. Funny good morning quotes can help start your day with a smile.
3. Inspirational good morning quotes can give you the motivation you need to make it through the day.
4. Romantic good morning quotes can help set the mood for a perfect day with your special someone.
“1. Bible Verses”
“And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” – Galatians 6:9
“Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11
Positive thinking is a powerful tool that can help you overcome challenges, achieve your goals, and improve your overall well-being. When you think positively, you release positive energy into the world around you. This positive energy can lead to improved health, increased happiness, and greater success in all areas of your life.
To start thinking positively, try these tips:
1. Wake up each day with a positive attitude. Start your day off on the right foot by setting a positive tone for the day ahead.
2. Focus on the good in every situation. When you encounter a challenge or difficult situation, look for the silver lining. What’s one good thing that came out of it?
3. Surround yourself with positive people. Spend time with people who make you feel good about yourself and who support your dreams and goals.
4. Practice gratitude. Be thankful for the good things in your life, no matter how small they may seem. Gratitude attracts more positivity into your life.
Do Something Nice for Someone Else
It doesn’t matter how big or small, doing something nice for someone else is always a good idea. It could be as simple as holding the door open for them, or giving them a compliment. Whatever you do, it’ll surely make their day a little brighter.
1. Thursday Blessings
Thursday is a day to give thanks for all the good things in our lives. Let us take a moment to count our blessings and be thankful for all the wonderful things we have been given.
On this Thursday, let us remember to bless those who are less fortunate than us. Let us also remember to be grateful for the many blessings we have received. We are truly blessed!
Have a Blessed Thursday!
1. Inspirational Quotes:
“The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
1. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” -Richard Bach
2. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “An optimist is someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.” -Robert Brault
4. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
5. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein
6. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” -Zig Ziglar
7. “The only Limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
8. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” -Maya Angelou
9. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.”-Jim Rohn
10. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done” –Anonymous
Give thanks for all the good in your life today. Be thankful for your family, friends, health, and all the blessings you have been given. Take a moment to reflect on all the good things in your life and give thanks for them. This attitude of gratitude will help you attract even more good into your life.
We hope that these Thursday morning blessings have inspired you to start your day off on the right foot. Thursdays are a great day to reflect on all of the positive things in your life and to set your intention for the rest of the week. Remember, no matter what happens during the week, always take time to be thankful for the good things in your life. Have a blessed Thursday!